Cook rice. Set aside and cool. In wok or frying pan, heat sesame oil. Add onion. Fry lightly for a few minutes.
Add peas, carrots and corn. Cook til heated. Set aside vegetables in bowl or on one side of frying pan. Scramble eggs.
Mix in vegetables, rice, soy sauce and Turmeric.
serves 3 to 4.
*NOTE: Brand names are available at Sunflower Natural Foods.
- 3 cups LUNDBERG cooked rice of choice, cooled
- 2 tablespoons SPECTRUM sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup STAHLBUSH ISLAND FARMS frozen classic mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon or to taste SAN-J soy sauce
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon dried Turmeric, for color