Ancient Harvest Spaghetti With Spinach And Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon COLAVITA organic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach leaves, no stems OR
- STAHLBUSH ISLAND frozen spinach, about ¾ cup cooked and drained well
- ANCIENT HARVEST organic corn and quinoa flour spaghetti, cooked, 3 to 4 servings
- ¼ to ½ cup shredded ORGANIC VALLEY PARMESAN
- freshly-ground pepper, to taste
In heated skillet, lightly sauté chopped garlic. Add spinach leaves. Cook until spinach is soft. Set aside. Cook pasta. Drain. In still-warm pasta pot, combine pasta with spinach and garlic. Add shredded Parmesan cheese as desired. Season with pepper. Serve with good crusty bread.
NOTE: Any pasta can be substituted.
Serves 3 to 4.