Oat Berry Muffins
- 1 cup BOB'S RED MILL organic unbleached white flour
- 1 cup BOB'S RED MILL organic rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- ½ cup VILLAGE CANNERY OF VERMONT unsweetened applesauce
- ½ stick sweet butter, melted and cooled
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup WYMAN'S OF MAINE frozen wild blueberries
- ¼ cup STAHLBUSH ISLAND FARMS frozen strawberries, cut into halves
Pre-heat oven to 400F. In bowl, sift together flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, combine eggs, applesauce, melted and cooled butter, milk, and berries. Gently add wet mixture to dry mixture. Stir just until all is blended. Grease muffin tin. Fill with batter. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Makes 8 large muffins.