Rice Noodles With Shrimp
- about ½ box THAI KITCHEN rice noodles
- about 16 HARRY AND LISA'S natural shrimp, thawed, tail sheaths removed
- vegetable oil for sauté
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 thin slice of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 to 2 scallions, sliced, with green part included
- 1 carrot, sliced
- SPECTRUM organic sesame oil
- SAN-J soy sauce
Prepare rice noodles per instructions on box. Set aside. In large skillet, heat some oil and sauté shrimp until cooked. Set aside. Add more oil if needed, and scramble eggs. Set aside. Sauté vegetables. In skillet, gently mix together and heat rice noodles, shrimp, eggs and vegetables. Season with sesame oil and soy sauce. Garnish with chopped peanuts and green part of scallions.
Serves about 4.