Stir Fry With Peanuts
- 2 cups organic cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon SPECTRUM sesame oil
- 2 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 slice fresh ginger, minced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced on the diagonal
- bok choy, broccoli and other vegetables as desired
- WOODSTOCK tofu or other protein, in chunks
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon SAN-J soy sauce, or to taste
In wok or large skillet, heat sesame oil. Add scallions, ginger, carrots, vegetables, and tofu or other protein. Stir occasionally until gently cooked. Add peanuts and soy sauce and heat for a few more moments. Serve with cooked brown rice and additonal sesame oil if desired.
Serves 4 to 5.