Black Bean Tacos
- 6 GARDEN OF 'EATIN yellow corn taco shells
- 1 can EDEN organic black beans, no salt, drained
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- dried red chili pepper flakes to taste
- freshly-ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- grated hard cheese
In soup pot or crock pot, combine beans, garlic, tomato, chili pepper flakes and pepper. Cook on low until heated throughout. Add brown rice and cook for a few more minutes. Heat taco shells in toaster oven or in dry skillet. Fill taco shells with bean mixture and garnish with grated cheese.
Serves 2 to 3.