Bran Muffins With Blueberries And Chocolate
- 1½ cups BOB'S RED MILL whole wheat flour
- 1 cup BOB'S RED MILL wheat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup CASCADIAN FARM organic frozen grape juice, thawed and at room temperature
- WYMAN'S OF MAINE wild blueberries, thawed and at room temperature, to taste
- dark chocolate chunks, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 350F. In mixing bowl, combine flour, bran,baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together eggs and grape juice concentrate. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and gently stir until smooth. IF mixture is dry, add water, plain yogurt, applesauce, mashed bananas, boiled cider, or other ingredients as desired. Fold in blueberries and chocolate. Grease muffin tin. Add muffin batter. Bake muffins for about half an hour or until done.
Makes 8 muffins.