- ½ cup WOODSTOCK all natural or BLUE MOUNTAIN ORGANICS almond butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons EASTY LONG Vermont Maple syrup
- 1 cup STAHLBUSH all natural frozen sweet potatoes, thawed and at room temperature
- ¼ cup EQUAL EXCHANGE organic fair trade unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ cup leftover cooled hot cereal
- TERRA FARM organic dark chocolate chips, to taste
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease small square baking pan. In crock pot or double boiler, gently heat together almond butter with Maple syrup. Cool mixture. In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, adding chocolate chips to taste. Spread mixture into baking pan. Add some chocolate chips to the top of the brownies if desired. Bake for about 20 minutes.
Makes 6-8 brownies.