Chicken With Winter Vegetables
- 4 to 6 MISTY KNOLL chicken drumsticks or other pieces
- approximately 2 tablespoons SANTA CRUZ organic lemon juice
- approximately 3 tablespoons COLAVITA organic olive oil
- dried parsley flakes, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 carrots, chopped into chunks
- 1 to 2 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 very small head of cabbage, cut into chunks
- ORGANIC GOURMET vegetable stock, if needed
Rinse chicken pieces. Place in glass or stainless steel bowl. Cover with lemon juice, olive oil, parsley flakes, and a bit of black pepper. Cover, and refrigerate over night. Place chicken into baking pan. Spread chunks of vegetables on and near the chicken. Bake at 350F for around an hour, or until chicken is fully cooked. While cooking, baste the chicken and vegetables with the pan juices. If more liquid is needed, use vegetable stock.
Serves 4 to 5.