Cookie Cutter Wheat Crackers
- 2 cups of flour (half wheat, half white, or as desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup ice water
- raisins, cut into small pieces or peppercorns- for eyes
- Mount Sterling Raw Goat Cheese, regular or sharp
In mixing bowl, sift together flours, salt and baking powder. Add yogurt until blended. Melt butter and toast sesame seeds lightly. Add sesame seeds and water to flour mixture. Knead gently. Roll to thin layer. Cut with cookie cutter. Oil baking sheet. Bake crackers for about 15 minutes or until done. Serve with soup and cheese.
Makes several crackers, depending on size of cookie cutters.