Miso Ramen Soup
- 4-5 cups good water, vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 large carrot, sliced into rounds
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon, no salt
- handful of lettuce leaves
- Ramen noodles, cooked
- one egg per serving (optional)
- EDWARD and SON'S Miso-cup instant soup mix
- freshly-ground pepper to taste
In soup pot, combine water or stock, garlic, carrots and bouillon. Bring to gentle boil. Cook until carrots are softened a bit. Add lettuce and cook for a minute or two. If using eggs, keep soup at a gentle boil and poach eggs in the soup. Into soup bowls, place cooked Ramen. Pour soup on top and add Miso-cup mix and pepper to taste.
Serves 2 to 3.